Meet Our Team
Our team has spent years on the front lines of fraud and compliance and understand the urgency to accelerate the power of “Big Data” to address the growing challenges of Federal and Commercial uses to detect illicit financial activity, national security, trade based money laundering, cryptocurrency and more.
Howard is a founder of G2Lytics and a managing director and a founder of BlackLine Advisory Group, a financial technology consulting firm focused on issues and opportunities arising out of the intersection of payments, technology and regulation. In addition, Howard is a member of Frost Brown Todd, one of the largest law firms based in the Southern and Midwestern United States, where he leads the firm’s payments industry team. He is an inventor, and original patent holder of a robotic detection apparatus, that leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning for use by governments. Howard is a 2015 NBJ CIO Award winner, awarded to top technology executives in Middle Tennessee.
Howard is an advocate in the Nashville community as a former Member of the Tennessee State Capitol Commission; a former Chairman of the Tennessee Arts Commission; a former Chairman of the Tennessee State Museum Foundation; and a founding Member and Treasurer of the Tennessee Executive Residence Foundation. Howard holds a Bachelors degree in History from Washington & Lee University, Phi Beta Kappa, and a Juris Doctorate degree from Vanderbilt University Law School.
William Sasser is a co-founder and co-inventor at G2Lytics. His background is in civil fraud litigation, an area in which he practiced as an attorney for 20 years. He also is a technology industry veteran having acted as General Counsel for a technology start-up from 1998-2000 and having subsequently co-initiated the efforts that now have culminated in G2Lytics in its current form. Mr. Sasser received his B.A. from Vanderbilt University in 1989 and his J.D. from Washington University in 1993. He lives with his family in St. Louis, MO.
As CEO of Resolve Molecular Diagnostics and Resolve Diagnostics, Wes Warrington is responsible for the vision, leadership, and strategic planning. Additionally, Mr. Warrington oversees the financial and operational management of the company’s daily operations. Mr. Warrington’s 20 years of experience with medical solutions in the ever-changing health care landscape has been essential to the targeted focus of market growth and sustainability of the company. Having recently held positions at Boston Scientific and Intuitive Surgical, his knowledge of sales management, training, and assessing the needs of health care providers is critical to the overall strategy of the company. Mr. Warrington holds a MBA in Business Management as well as a B.S. in Biology with a minor in Chemistry from the University of Mississippi
G2Lytics Technical and Subject Matter Experts and Advisory
Chief Data Scientist
Primary careers areas of focus:
Data Science, Web Mining and Deep Machine Learning
Concurrently serves as Professor of Computer Science & Engineering at the University of Minnesota directing Data Science and Web Mining Research. Jaideep has delivered over 170 talks & key notes at international data science conferences in 30+ countries.
Senior technology leadership positions focused on data mining:
- Advisor to State of Minnesota DOR focused on applying data mining and analytics for tax fraud detection.
Dr. Srivastava earned a Bachelors of Technology from Indian Institute of Technology and PhD from the University of California, Berkeley.
Bronson J. Stocker
Southwest Regional Business Development Director
A senior finance executive with experience in Capital Markets, Market Strategies, and accounting in the United States and internationally.
Primary area of focus:
- Capital markets and market strategies.
Prior to joining G2Lytics:
- Director/Partner, Quarternight Financial Services
- Director, Standard and Poor’s Rating Service
- Director of Export Finance, Bell Helicopter Textron
- Senior Vice President, Bank of America/NationsBank
Bronson is a graduate of the University of Texas in Austin, and has a Bachelor of Business in Accounting.
- Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University
- Information technology, e-government policy analysis and financial management expert
- Former manager of criminal tax fraud Investigation – Florida Department of Revenue
- Recognized authority and author on sales tax fraud and recovery options for government jurisdictions.
W. Michael Kramer
- CEO of Randon Holdings
- Recognized payments industry senior executive
- Expert in payment economics, interchange management and fintech product development
- Former executive with Visa and Vantiv Processing
- TVA – Board of Directors
- Former Candidate, Governor, State of Tennessee
- Former Speaker of the Tennessee House of Representatives (first female Speaker of the Tennessee House of Representatives
- Past President, National Speakers Conference (NSC), a caucus of the State Legislative Leadership Foundation (SLLF)
- President of Connolly Family Foundation
- Chairman of the Georgia Prevention Project
- Board of Directors, Cotiviti, formerly Connolly LLC, the world’s largest accounts payable recovery firm
- Trustee of Washington and Lee University
- Executive Vice President and Counsel Sealy & Company, a real estate investment and services company
- Former partner Morris Manning & Martin, LLLP
- BA Washington & Lee University and JD Emory University